Monday, May 19, 2008

We do change, don’t we....

Every now and again I read the early posts I made on this blog, and I am struck by how I personally seem to have “mellowed” in the past couple of years.

It’s not that my views on many things have changed, but I am less of a zealot about them, more conscientious of how far it will take for us to go until “Our Lady of Averageparishness” (ok, that’s a stretch...) will accept things like a sung dialogue Mass, or choir-only introit/offertory/communion. (Tace, please, those of you here who contest the prudence of these practices.)

BTW, we missed posting about this blog’s 2-year anniversary, which came about back in March. Thank you to those of you who still read what we write here, though it is less abundant than at some times in the past. (For myself, I often feel the urge to opine in fits and starts.)

2 Comments:

At Monday, May 19, 2008 4:47:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

What's more, as you arrive closer to your destination, there is a growing sense of insecurity, almost like you sense that something could happen that will unravel all the progress. It's good always to remember where you began so that you never lose touch with the possibility of reverting.

 
At Saturday, November 26, 2011 4:11:00 AM, Blogger trungvkvk said...

great

 

Post a Comment

<< Home